Genius Phone Numbers and Emails

feedback@genius.com
ar@genius.com
Artist Relations
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Genius Customer Service Overview

• Genius Customer Service is rated at 1.3 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    76% phone 24% email
  • The best phone number to call Genius is 8054103509.

• The longest wait times are on Friday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• People call Genius mainly because of account, activation/ cancellation, payments and charges.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Genius?

Most Popular Number:

(805) 410-3509
MediaLab, Santa Monica Office
Total calls: 258 Issues resolved: 2 Last call: May 20, 2024

What Is the Genius Customer Service Phone Number?

The company can readily assist you with inquiries through the Genius phone number. You can dial (805) 410-3509 (Santa Monica office). This is the only published phone number to contact the company’s support team. You can dial it any time of the day. In some cases, when the representative is unavailable to assist you, the automated voice will guide you to the best of its programming ability.

There is an option to reach out to the Genius customer service via the application. You can get any assistance from queries related to the services or feedback associated with the customer service experience. You must first download and install the Genius app on your smartphone via Google Play Store or App Store. Once you have signed up or logged in to the app, click on three horizontal lines on the top right corner of the screen. Once you click on it, you can contact customer support via the application. Whether you have queries or issues or need guidance, the company customer service team is committed to making sure that you have a positive experience.

You can also reach out to Genius customer service via their email address, which is terms@genius.com. It is a legitimate and reliable contact source to speak to the support team. Alternatively, you also have the option to address your feedback to feedback@genius.com. If the concern is related to the events, it’s best to contact representatives at eventspace@genius.com. Another alternative to get in touch with the support team is through the online contact form available on the website. To utilize the contact form, visit the Genius website and scroll down to locate "Contact Us." Provide your email address, and your name, and briefly describe your issue. After submitting the form, the customer service team will review the request and reply with a prompt solution.

PissedConsumer Club

more details
Coverage Area

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is Genius's Customer Service?

Cola Kwl
Cola Kwl
Feels Satisfied | May 07, 2024

I was really upset and unhappy with Albert because they couldn't wait until 5:00 a.m until my pay check was completely posted into my bank account and then i get notified that I have a pass due on my Albert account stating that my account would be suspended for 30 day or up to 90 if I don't repay the amount

Odie Aqk
Odie Aqk
Feels Disappointed | Apr 24, 2024

This is another rip off scam. You guys suck.

Neda Gcc
Neda Gcc
Feels Disappointed | Mar 27, 2024

Can’t get a hold of a real life person

Roderick B Cgz
Roderick B Cgz
Feels Disappointed | Mar 02, 2024

Close my account

Richard B Xis
Richard B Xis
Feels Disappointed | Feb 29, 2024

I'm hooked up with Albert now when I go into Albert I get Genesis that pops up it tells me to continue I press to continue it shows me in an amount of money it's going to hold out of my account. I have talked to Albert or should I say the customer support I do not want my account with Albert no more I don't know who Genesis is I'm told that I have 70 cents left on my account and it tells me I have to do all of this step by step which is stupid when I say just continue to just continue you keep my money. But when I click on Albert I cannot go into what they want me to go into because guess what pops up on my phone Genesis and it says continue and then it says you're going to be charged this much which is $14 I think 95 cents on a monthly statement again. So here's my ideal if you guys are hooked up with Albert you guys can get married just drop me as your bald head stepchild I don't want to have nothing to do with y'all and if I had to put Simmons Bank which is my bank institution in charge over you guys to get this corrected it's real simple I do not want to have nothing to do with you or Albert ever again and whoever you are all the sudden to be part of Albert I do not know that was not in the beginning when I join Albert. Get that straight!! I'm about done with this I'm about to have my bank institution take care of this matter cuz I think you guys are fraudulent. Now call me a pissed off consumer again I have ever right to be pissed off. God bless you good night

Suzanne B Iyl
Suzanne B Iyl
Feels Disappointed | Feb 28, 2024

Phone number they give is bogus , the line stays busy all day! Had to have my bank take action to stop any further charges coming out!

Summary of Genius Customer Service Calls

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Genius?

Account Question:

• “To get my account balance”
  • “Account suspended”
  • “I want to know my user name”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel account”
  • “Cancellation”
  • “To cancel the service”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charges that I didn't make”
  • “I keep getting charged all my credit card for something I'm not using”
  • “Direct deposit”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund my money”
  • “Refund canceled”

Request for Information Question:

• “Identify verification”
  • “Questions regarding payments”
  • “Need assistance”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Withdrawal”
  • “Personal loan inquiry”
  • “Instant not working”

Cards Question:

• “Need to increase my card limit”
  • “Check card balance”
  • “Card not working”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Changing email and phone number”
  • “I cant change my bank account and it wont let me add my new account”
  • “I need to change my debit card”

Staff Question:

• “See notes. I am not paying for customer service!!!!!!!!”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Talk to customer service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App”
  • “Cannot access the website”

Employment Question:

• “Paycheck”
  • “Employment”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Did not receive anything after payment has been processed”
  • “I didn't receive my 50$ for recommendation”

Other Question:

• “Haven't receive my purchase ittem”
  • “Update my profile information”
  • “Verify identity”

1.9
Hulu
14883 reviews
2.6
Do you have something to say about Genius? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup