Genius Phone Numbers and Emails

feedback@genius.com
ar@genius.com
Artist Relations
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Genius Customer Service Overview

• Genius Customer Service is rated at 1.3 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    84% phone 16% email
  • The best phone number to call Genius is 8054103509.

• The longest wait times are on Friday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as Genius may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: email.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Genius?

Most Popular Number:

(805) 410-3509
MediaLab, Santa Monica Office
Total calls: 477 Issues resolved: 5 Last call: Jun 22, 2024

The company can readily assist you with inquiries through the Genius phone number. You can dial (805) 410-3509 (Santa Monica office). This is the only published phone number to contact the company’s support team. You can dial it any time of the day. In some cases, when the representative is unavailable to assist you, the automated voice will guide you to the best of its programming ability.

There is an option to reach out to the Genius customer service via the application. You can get any assistance from queries related to the services or feedback associated with the customer service experience. You must first download and install the Genius app on your smartphone via Google Play Store or App Store. Once you have signed up or logged in to the app, click on three horizontal lines on the top right corner of the screen. Once you click on it, you can contact customer support via the application. Whether you have queries or issues or need guidance, the company customer service team is committed to making sure that you have a positive experience.

You can also reach out to Genius customer service via their email address, which is terms@genius.com. It is a legitimate and reliable contact source to speak to the support team. Alternatively, you also have the option to address your feedback to feedback@genius.com. If the concern is related to the events, it’s best to contact representatives at eventspace@genius.com. Another alternative to get in touch with the support team is through the online contact form available on the website. To utilize the contact form, visit the Genius website and scroll down to locate "Contact Us." Provide your email address, and your name, and briefly describe your issue. After submitting the form, the customer service team will review the request and reply with a prompt solution.

PissedConsumer Club

2.2
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is Genius's Customer Service?

Bridgid Wdd
Bridgid Wdd
Feels Disappointed | Jun 04, 2024

Don't know at the moment

Casmir Jyu
Casmir Jyu
Feels Satisfied | May 23, 2024

They are first and secure I liked thanks for the help.

Cola Kwl
Cola Kwl
Feels Satisfied | May 07, 2024

I was really upset and unhappy with Albert because they couldn't wait until 5:00 a.m until my pay check was completely posted into my bank account and then i get notified that I have a pass due on my Albert account stating that my account would be suspended for 30 day or up to 90 if I don't repay the amount

Odie Aqk
Odie Aqk
Feels Disappointed | Apr 24, 2024

This is another rip off scam. You guys suck.

Neda Gcc
Neda Gcc
Feels Disappointed | Mar 27, 2024

Can’t get a hold of a real life person

Roderick B Cgz

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Genius?

Account Question:

• “Bout my chime account linked with you guys are reading activity back in May and beginning of June why aren't you looking at this day”
  • “Money taking from my account”
  • “Albert account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Need to cancel my card on there”
  • “Deactivated account”
  • “Cancel Payment”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unauthorised payment taken from account”
  • “About payment”
  • “Dispute a transaction”

Refund Question:

• “Refund my money”
  • “Refund”
  • “I want my refund”

Request for Information Question:

• “I have a question about my account”
  • “Checking”
  • “About my account”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I applied for a loan, they verified my account. And said that is successful. Since that Monday, I have not heard from your company again. I want to know if the loan will be paid or not”
  • “Withdraw my money”
  • “ATM Withdrawal”

Cards Question:

• “Need to transfer money to my albert card app wont let me”
  • “Need to increase my card limit”
  • “Check card balance”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “See notes. I am not paying for customer service!!!!!!!!”
  • “Talk to customer service”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Changing email and phone number”
  • “I cant change my bank account and it wont let me add my new account”
  • “I need to change my debit card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Missing item in package”
  • “I never received my dvds. It's been like 8 months”
  • “Did not receive anything after payment has been processed”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App”
  • “Cannot access the website”

Employment Question:

• “Paycheck”
  • “Employment”

Other Question:

• “Transfer”
  • “Money”
  • “Missing funds”

Compare Genius To

Do you have something to say about Genius? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup